Building Maintenance Technician
$17+ per hour BOE
- Are you looking for steady work in the maintenance field with daylight hours?
- Do you want to work for a company that has an outstanding reputation?
- Is a position with career advancement and learning opportunities important to you?
If you answered yes to the questions above, Arbors Management may have the right position for you!
Arbors Management is a property management company in the Pittsburgh area and has been in business since 1982. Since its inception, the company has continued to grow steadily into a multi-state property management company with 120 employees. Come be a part of a fantastic company with growth and learning opportunities!
Responsibilities of the Building Maintenance Technician include:
- Custodial - Trash removal; Cleaning / Mopping; Grounds keeping; Grass cutting / Snow removal
- Painting - Painting and cleaning of vacant apartments
- Plumbing - Basic plumbing repairs such as leaking faucets, clogged drains and toilet repairs
- Electrical - Basic electrical work such as replacing an outlet, light fixture or light switch
Skills needed to be successful in the Building Maintenance position include:
- A positive attitude - we work where people live so we must respect the residents and their homes
- Basic knowledge of the skills listed above - Custodial, Painting, Plumbing and Electrical
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and be on your feet for the majority of the day
- Available to share emergency on-call time with other maintenance staff
- Must be able to pass a drug and background screen
Pay for this position starts at $17+ per hour based on experience. Arbors Management offers a full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K retirement, Paid holidays, Paid vacation and more.
Come be a part of a growing team. Apply today!
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Education Required:High School
Salary Range:$17.00 - $20.00
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :